Job: Branch Manager - TPC
General Purpose: The Builder Branch Manager is responsible for managing all branch operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, develop, and retain builder branch staff to achieve branch sales and volume goals.
- Conduct sales calls to create, develop and maintain referral relationships with real estate professionals, builders, and consumers.
- Maintain branch builder at approved expenditure levels.
- Create productivity goals for branch builder personnel.
- Hold builder branch personnel accountable for maintaining minimum productivity goals.
- Maintain a positive working environment resulting in low branch turnover and high retention rates.
- Ensure that the builder branch is operating in a safe and effective manner.
- Maintain an ethical working environment.
- Ensure that the branch builder is complying with organizational standards, polices, and procedures.
- Serve as primary liaison for partnership between sales and operations.
- Review, control and report on profit and loss activity.
- Manage builder branch efficiency.
- Manage builder branch to meet company objective for loan quality and loan peformance.
- Continue developing leadership acumen.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
Education and/or Experience/Licenses and/or Certificates:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, bachelor degree preferred.
- 5+ years in the financial services industry
- Managerial experience with proven success meeting and exceeding goals.
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online